Tuesday, June 30, 2009

2 new Creative Teams added last week!!!

So I applied to one Creative Team last week and somehow ended up with 2! LOL! The one I applied to is Kimi's Kreations, at My Life and Scrap. I am so happy she accepted me to be part of her team!! She has such fun kits with bright and bold colors - just what I love to scrap with! I did 2 LO's with her latest kit titled Sidewalk Chalk (image of kit is linked to her store):


And the other Creative Team I am officially on is for Bella Scraps Magazine!!!! I am so honored that they sought me out to be part of this amazing group of talent! This is going to be such an amazing experience for me because I get to work with different Scrapbooking Designers every month! Once July's issue is released I will share my LO's with you! But I was so excited, I had to share the news!

Oh, and one more thing, starting July 1st I am a Guest on Designs by Sarah Bennett's Creative Team!! So look for my LO's featuring her beautiful kits next week!!!

1 comment:

  1. love your creations
    your layouts always make me smile
    I've seen them on Kari's and Kris's blog but now I've put a face to a layout
    thanks for sharing
    love your blog

    ReplyDelete