Thursday, May 6, 2010

Queen Of Scrap??

WOW! Has it been a busy scrapping week for me! I have done more layouts in the past 6 days than I typically do in 2 weeks! I have entered the "Queen of Scrap" contest over at Scrap Matters which has inspired me to get a little crazy! haha!
I have a few products to share and then a bunch of my layouts....
SuzyQ Scraps has been a busy designer bee this week and is selling at both Scrap Matters and Scrap Orchard for the month of May! I did a 2 pager of Alahna making her 3rd Birthday Build-A-Bear using the following of her products (all linked to their respective stores):





And here is that 2 page LO:



The next 6 layouts are ones that I did for the contest and aren't a part of my typical CT duties. I just wanted to share how busy I have been!







I will have 3 more layouts to share with you tomorrow when the kits are released to the store...so check back for another 3 pages from me! Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment