Thursday, May 6, 2010

Scrap Matters - Friday New Releases

I have 3 gorgeous new releases to share with you this morning!! I love all of them - and they all happen to be for sale today at Scrap Matters!!
First up is an Add-On by Stolen Moments to her last week's grab baby kit, called Makin' Me Happy: The Happiest Add-On:

It reminded me of Disneyland and I thought our recent trips pictures would look perfect with both the original kit and the add-on:



Next up is a set of fabulous curvy templates from WM [Squared] Designs called Got Curves? - V.1


The curves reminded me of the beach and waves, so I jumped on the chance to scrap Alahna's pictures of her swimming with a dolphin adventure.



The final kit I have to share is WAY too cute for words!! SuzyQ Scraps created this bright and fun kit called Giggle Monsters:


I LOVE how my layout turned out of Alahna and her sidekick Alexandria:

That's it for today!! Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment