Thursday, June 3, 2010

More New Releases!

Good morning fellow scrappers!! Hope this finds you all good and well! I only have 2 new releases to share this morning but a bunch of layouts I did for the Queen of Scrap contest as well!

On to the goodies first though! This first one is a gorgeous collab between Lyndsay Riches and Simply Scraps, found at Scrap Orchard, titled 2 Peas in a Pod:


I did a layout of me with my best friend of over 20 years, with this super cute kit:



WM [Squared] Designs has a new Word Art pack and a Paper Pack out today called Brothers & Sisters:



I thought these were perfect for a recent photo I took of Alahna kissing my "big ol' belly!"


The next 5 layouts are the last of my submissions to the Queen of Scrap contest over at Scrap Matters. I am sad to say that they aren't my best quality - I kinda lost my mojo at the end and was trying to reach my goal of 35 layouts in such a short time. But I will let you be the judge of that! Thanks for looking!! ;) ;)






As the time comes near for me to have this baby, I will be scrapping less and less. And most likely will be MIA for a good part of July and probably August. But don't forget about me! Because I will be back with lots of new baby pictures to scrap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment