Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Scrap Matters - Friday

My two Creative Teams from Scrap Matters have been busy whopping it up lately!
Check out these 2 new releases from Amber of Stolen Moments...
First up is a Carved Template and Text Path pack, titled Bend In The Road:



My husband and I just celebrated our 12th year anniversary of being together, so I made this page for him using the pack as well as Amber's older kit, Yummy Scrummy Love:


Talk about busy! She also teamed up with Girl Boy Girl Designs to create this fabulous collab kit called Exit #3. If you have any travel plans this summer, you MUST have this kit!



I used this kit to document Alahna's first roadtrip to San Diego:




Wendy of WM [Squared] Designs has released a new template pack titled, Fabulously Negative V. 5:


I used one of her older kits, Viva Fiesta, along with these gorgeous templates, to scrap one of my 29th Birthday Memories:


Hope you are having a great week!!! I am thinking there are some good things going on in the next few days....so maybe, just maybe, you might want to check back and see what I am talking about! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment