Thursday, July 16, 2009

Digi-Scrap Addicts Sidelines Challenge and new kit by Desytka Designs!

So DSA (Digi-Scrap Addicts for all my non-scrapper friends!) is holding a competition of the Creative Teams.....well unfortunately I am not in this due to this reason or that, but they are having a Sidelines Challenge for those that aren't part of a team. I thought I would play along and see if I can hang with the big girls! Hehe!

My first LO is from a new kit by one of my CT's - Desytka Designs over at NDISB. The challenge was to make a LO using "white space" or "negative space" (my husband's favorite concept in art, by the way!). So here is what I submitted to DSA using Desytka's brand new kit titled, "Ocean Dream." (As always the kit is linked to her store!)


And I linked my LO to the gallery in DSA....so if you are a scrapper friend and registered there, a little love would be super nice! ;) Thanks! Lubba!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LO, Niki! I didn't know about the sideline challenge. I'm headed over there now!

    ReplyDelete