Thursday, July 23, 2009

A few non-CT LO's

So it seems I have had some free scrapping time this week and I did 2 layouts for fun!

This first one is with a kit I won yesterday (I enter these contests to win free kits, hehe!) called Ugly Duckling. It's this fabulous collab kit between Faith True and ViVa Artistry at Scrap Orchard.


And the second one I did a few days ago with Tracie Stroud's latest release called Cake & Ice Cream (she's at Scrap Orchard too! - That's my favorite store if you can't tell! ;) ) I used this fun, fun, fun kit for Alahna's 2nd Birthday pictures!!!

I really wanted to play along with the Sidelines challenge at DigiScrap Addicts again this week, but the challenge is to use song lyrics in your layout. Sounds easy right? And I have totally done this already...but the 2 songs I really want to use, I don't have a kit for. I could probably make one that I have work, but I haven't figured it out yet. I'm hoping it comes to me by this weekend.....because we just got a new computer desk that we are setting up tomorrow....which means I am out of a computer for the next few days. *sigh* I might go through withdrawls or something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment