Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Release Thursday

2 of my Creative Teams have fabulous new releases today! I am so excited to share both of them with you!

The first is for Kimi's Kreations over at My Life and Scrap. Her new kit is titled My Darling (thanks to those of you who voted and suggested names!) and is on sale until August 5th!! It is more than worth the money - so hurry on over and get it before the sale is over!

Here is the kit (image linked to store):


And I did two Layouts of Alahna as a baby with it - I am loving this kit, can you tell?



The other new release is for Designs by Sarah Bennett, for whom I have been a guest of for the month of July. She has such beautiful kits, and I had the privilege of playing with them this month! Her new release is called Remember Me, and is found at Funky Playground Designs.
Here is the kit (image linked to store):
And my Layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment