Thursday, December 17, 2009

1 week til Christmas!

Good morning fellow scrappers! Are you ready for Christmas?? I can't believe it's only a week away! I honestly can't wait for this next week to be over so I can relax and enjoy my holiday! Well I am actually almost on time this week, and ready to show you the latest new goodies I worked with this week. First up is Cotton Candy Christmas by Stolen Moments of Scrap Matters. It was originally a free Daily Download from our CT blog, but now is packaged up in its whole form (hehe) and ready to show you:



And my layout using this fun kit:


Amber (Stolen Moments) teamed up with Digi-Designs by Nicole to produce this bright kit titled U Da Bomb:


My layout of my 2 Kul 4 U daughter!

SuzyQ Scraps is bringing back one of her older collabs that she did with SaraAmarie, titled Desert Sunset! I just loved this kit because I live in the desert and I could see myself using it over and over and over again! (Love when that happens!)

My layout is of a day we spent at Red Rock Canyon last Spring....such a beautiful day at such a beautiful place!

And last but definitely not least is a fabulous Bundle Pack by WM [Squared] Designs of Scrap Matters. The kit is titled Vintage Christmas and has a fabulous color palette that you could scrap so many things with!


My layout is of another trip we took to Opportunity Village/Magical Forest! It's a Vegas hotspot at Christmas for the family!


I am thinking by the way things look that I might have this next week off of scrapping....so if I am not back next weekend, I hope you have a fabulous Christmas holiday!!
xoxoxo,
Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment