Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Friday!

I am almost completely caught up with my remaining CT's, and can't wait to show you a few more goodies I got to play with this week! The first up is a Collab between geniaBeana Scraps and Dylabel Designs (both are at GDS) titled Holly Jolly:

And my layout is of Alahna's very first Christmas present ever!! Such a fun memory to scrap and treasure!


The next kit is from my newest Creative Team, SuzyQ Scraps!! She teamed up with Amanda Heimann (both at SO) to create this super fun Snow/Winter kit titled Snow Peeps:

And my layout is of a very rare occasion here in Las Vegas - a snow day! I just love the little snow-people in this kit!!

That's all I have for now!! I will be back in a few days with more!! Happy scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment