Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Black Friday!! WAAAAAY LATE!!!!

So for some reason I had this blog post mostly set up and mostly ready to go last Friday when it was supposed to, and for some reason I never posted it!! Oops!! Does better late than never apply?? Well let me just share you what I worked with last week and give you the links, cause you can still buy the kits! ;)

First up is Autumnal by geniaBeana Scraps. Fun for all those Thanksgiving pictures you just took last week!!


The layout I did was of Alahna's First Thanksgiving:



Next up was a grab bag by WM [squared] Designs of Scrap Matters which features this Christmas kit titled Santa Baby:


My layout used one of the templates in the Grab Bag along with the date stamp and bonus alpha:


And the final kit I want to share is by Stolen Moments of Scrap Matters. She teamed up with Graham Like The Cracker to create this Christmas collab titled, One More Sleep.


My layout (which earned me a treasured GSO!) is of our day-trip to the Bellagio Conservatory last Christmas season:

I am slowly but surely catching up on my Creative Team duties! I am sad to say I had to resign from a few of my teams - I didn't have the time to devote to being a great team member and didn't want to be a slacker! I am no longer on the Bella Scraps, Kimi's Kreations, K2 Kreative Krew (Kari Quinto and Kris Myers), and Desytka Designs teams. Thank you to all of you for allowing me to work with your designs!!

I will have a few new releases to share on Friday - so check back then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment