Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Pre-Pre-Pre DSD!!

So it appears that a few of my Creative Teams have kicked the DSD festivities off early!! I was browsing the stores and saw their kits and grab bags were already available! And instead of procrastinate and wait til the last minute to post this, I wanted to get it done early so I can play this weekend in all of the fun contests and events planned!
So on to the new goodies that are such a steal this weekend!!

First up is a collab at Dreamland Digital Designs. This kit is PACKED full of beautiful elements and gorgeous papers.


And my layout using a picture of Alahna last winter:


Lyndsay Riches at Scrap Orchard has 2 new releases for this weekend! The first she titled, Kissing Frogs, and is absolutely adorable!

A layout of Ryan and I kissing (I know, ewwww, groossss! hehe!):



Her second release for the weekend is a re-release of her submission in the SYTYCD contest, titled Mr. Kite:



I scrapped Alahna's first Carousel Ride with this bright and fun kit!



And the last release for today is from Kimi's Kreations at Go Digital Scrapbooking. She created a jam-packed grab bag full of fun stuff! Check it out by clicking on this preview:


And my layout using 3 of the items from this grab bag:


Please check back tomorrow for some other fabulous new stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment