Thursday, November 19, 2009

So glad this week is over!!!!

Happy Friday once again, fellow scrappers!! Let me just tell you how glad I am that this week is over! It has been a rough one in our household! We were supposed to be on vacation this week - a 5 day Cruise ended with a few days in San Diego and a few days in LA which included Disneyland. Well my 2 and 1/2 year old came down with a nasty bacterial infection which caused us to cancel our vacation. The poor girl had a high fever for 5 days with other bad tummy issues. I felt so bad for her. But this momma is exhausted!! Thankfully she is feeling much better and we will get on the road this morning and do the second half of our trip in LA and Disneyland!! WOOT!

Wanna see a few new goodies?? Stolen Moments over at Scrap Matters has created a fabulous new snow/winter kit, titled Chocolate Frosted Snowflakes:



As well as these fabulously layered templates titled, Just Call Me Lori:



Here is what I created using both of her new products:



The next new release is a collab between Lyndsay Riches and Wild Dandelion Designs of Scrap Orchard! They titled it, Sweet Sugar Holiday, and it is full of sugary sweet holiday goodies! Check it out:

And my layout of my little girl last Christmas!! This kit is way too cute for words!


Hope you all have a great weekend! I am going to be computer free til next Tuesday.....going to enjoy the rest of our vacation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment