Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Kick Off to DSD (Friday!!)

Because I have so many fabulous Creative Teams that I have worked oh-so-hard for this week, I thought I would break my kit previews and layouts out by store. And it just so happens that the next store to be releasing their goodies for this major weekend is Scrap Matters! I am on 2 CT's who design for that store - Amber of Stolen Moments and Wendy of WM[squared] Designs!

So first off let me share some Scrap Matters store news with you....


{click the image to be taken to the forums to start joining in the fun}


Also, Stolen Moments now has a Facebook Fan page!!!



How fun is that?!?! Become a fan and get all the updates you want - right at your fingertips.. Streaming blog feeds, sneak peeks, exclusive coupons, you name it! So go!
Sign up! If there are more than 50 fans, Amber might even up the prize level.. Heck, if she get more than 100 she may even up it some more... you never know.. So be sure to tell your friends, too! :D

And of course... it wouldn't be DSD without a grab bag, right? This is Stolen Moments very first one, and I'm so excited to show you how it turned out... Take a look...



Wanna see what I did with these fabulous new products??? I made my favorite LO I have ever made!!! That's a huge deal because I haven't said that very many times! Here it is:


And can you believe it?!? There's MORE!!! Our CT has a contest going on over at the CT blog right now, too.. Anyone who purchases Stolen Moments DSD Grab Bag this weekend just needs to leave a comment with their order number, and you'll be entered to win a $5 GC to her store.. Just think - if you won that and the Facebook contest, that's $15 in Stolen Moments goodies - FREE! {Maybe more, depending on how many FB fans she gets.} ;) Check out the CT blog for more details.

I also have a fabulous grab bag to show you from Wendy of WM [squared] Designs!!


If you click on the Grab Bag Preview, above, it takes you straight to the store with previews of exactly what is included in this fabulous kit! Just for a quick heads up though there is a full kit, a Template Pack, Date Stamps, and her famous "Just Sayin'" Clips! Here is a layout I did with all of it included!!

That's all from me today!! Happy Friday and have a ton of fun tomorrow at the stores and in the forums!

No comments:

Post a Comment