Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Almost a week late, but better late than never - Right??

With all the upcoming events and such this weekend for DSD (Digital Scrapbooking Day, for my non-scrapper friends!) I haven't had a chance to post last weeks kits and layouts. I have been SUPER busy with some great products that are coming out this weekend.....you won't want to miss my Saturday post for all the info!!

So Val of geniaBeana Scraps released Some Enchanted Evening this week for the Color Play over at Elemental Scraps. You can't buy the entire kit as a whole, but it is available to purchase separately as papers, elements, alpha, or glitter. Here's the preview:



And my layout of Alahna and her big ol' wide baby eyes!



Last week I got to play with my newest CT's kit, Boo Bash, by Wendy of WM [squared] Designs.



I did a layout of Alahna's Halloween costume this year!! I couldn't resist with these colors!


My last 2 layouts to share are from Wendy's latest Template Pack, titled "Fabulously Negative." The preview is linked to her store at Scrap Matters.



The first layout I did with the template pack used her kit, Beach Bum. It was PERFECT for Alahna's Hawaii pictures at the beach!



And my second layout using the templates also used Boo Bash:

I think I may be caught up in blogging for now. I have a TON to share this weekend!! Some major fun, beautiful, amazing, and CHEAP stuff to share!!! Hope you have a great few days and I will be back on DSD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment