Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday, fellow scappers! Did you all make it through DSD?? After having had such a busy 2 weeks prior, it was nice to only have a few new releases to work with this week! The first couple are from Stolen Moments at Scrap Matters. She has these fabulous new templates today titled, Just Call Me Y:







And these cut-out family templates:




And my favorite of the three are the date bits titled, Date-Go-Round:


Here's a layout from me using all 3 of those as well as Stolen Moments kit titled, Pop & Fizz:


The next kit to share is by Wendy of WM [squared] Designs. She teamed up with Mickey B Designs to create this super fun dino themed kit titled, Extinct:


And obviously I don't have a boy (yet, hehe!), so I scrapped about one of Alahna's favorite books about Dinosaurs and how she likes to run around the house screaming ROAAAARRR!


The last kit I scrapped with this week is from Kari Q Designs over at PDW. It's called Color Me Autumn and is absolutely beautiful! Check it out:


And my layout using it (and also Stolen Moments date bits again, too!):

I am leaving on a jam-packed vacay on Monday and will be gone til at least Tuesday the 24th. So there will be nothing from me next week!! I will try to make up for it by creating a little freebie for you the following week! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment