Friday, December 11, 2009

Just Call Me A Blog Slacker!

So I am officially a certified slacker when it comes to blogging the latest kits I have used, these days. I am going to chalk it up to 1st trimester pregnancy blahness. So please forgive me for at least a few more weeks til I am feeling better!

So 4 things to show you and I will make it quick and painless! First up is a new set of template's by Stolen Moments of Scrap Matters:


And my layout is pretty simple, for the most part stuck with the template, and wanted to showcase the photos and journaling of more of our trip to Hawaii:

Next is a fun Christmas kit by Lyndsay Riches of Scrap Orchard titled, Joyous Christmas. I am in love with her doodled elements! She totally rocks at them, eh?

And one of my first layouts of Alahna's first Christmas. After going through all 200 photos of the day, I realize there aren't very many good ones worth scrapping. Such a bummer when you want to remember your first child's first Christmas!

Next is a kit by SuzyQ Scraps, also from Scrap Orchard, titled Gadgets and Gizmos. She also has a fabulous Add-On to this kit with all the doodled robots and tools! I think they are both a must if you have pictures of your child building something or trying to help build something!

My layout is of Alahna helping Daddy build her tricycle. I was wondering if I would ever get to scrap these photos and am happy Suzy came out with the perfect kit!

And the 4th and final kit to share is absolutely stunning and beautiful! It's titled Dream A Little Dream, and is by geniaBeana Scraps of Elemental Scraps:


I just LOVE how this LO turned out! This kit is definitely a must-have for your collection because we all have pictures of sleeping kids!

That's all from me for today! Hopefully I will blog on time this week and will have a few new releases to share on Friday! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment