Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Years!!! Welcome 2010!

Happy New Year to you!!! I hope you all had a fabulous evening and are ready to start the new year out by scrapping away! Wanna see some fabulous New Years kits that I had the privilege of playing with??
First up is a great resolution kit by Stolen Moments of Scrap Matters, titled, Resolutionary:



I don't typically make New Years Resolutions because I am a naturally motivated person (I know, it pisses people off!) and if I want to do something I just do it right then and there....so I made a page of myself (which I NEVER EVER do!!) about change and all the changes my body and soul and life are undergoing right now with being pregnant...well here it is:


The next kit being released today is absolutely STUNNING and FABULOUS!!! I love this kit! It's a collab between WM [Squared] Designs and Jennifer Barrette Designs of Scrap Matters, titled It's Gonna Be A Happy New Year:


And my layout is just a Welcome to 2010 Layout! With that being said, its 2 minutes til midnight in NYC so I need to go pour myself a glass of sparkling cider and enjoy the moment! Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment