Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Releases and a Contest Entry

Good evening!! I hope you are all having a fabulous week! I was a busy bee this week getting my scrapping groove back on! Wanna see a few of those new goodies I was able to work with?? First up is a new kit from my January and February guest spot for Captivated Visions. She is guesting at the Digichick this month. Check out her latest titled Spearmint Infusion:


I did 2 layouts with this kit - both of an impromptu photo shoot with Alahna in November of 2008:


The next kit is from geniaBeana Scraps and is part of January's Color Play for January. She titled it Hazy Shade of Winter. Check it out (linked to the Elements Pack in the store):

And my layout is of Alahna playing in the snow last January:

The last thing I wanted to share today is my submission to DigiScrapAddicts ScrapOff 2010 Contest. This is the first contest/competition I have ever entered! I am hoping it is good enough to win the judges eyes! What do you think?? It's linked to the gallery at DSA if you want to leave me some love!


I will be back tomorrow with 3 other new releases! (I told you I was busy this week!) Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment