Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sick week, rainy week....ready for some sun and health!

It's been another week of sickies in our house. Alahna has had this nasty cold that she just can't shake, Ryan seems to be getting sick again, and I have been busy taking care of both of them! On top of all that it has been raining again! I seriously can't wait for sunshine and health - bring on Summer!!!!!!

Before Summer comes Spring and all the holiday's that come with that. The one that most designers seem to be focused on the past few weeks is Valentines Day. Lyndsay Riches of Scrap Orchard has created the most original Valentines Kit titled Crosswords of Love:


I feel as I haven't scrapped Ryan and myself as much as I have in the past few weeks!! Here is the latest one I did of us:


geniaBeana of Elemental Scraps teamed up with JennCK to create this masculine Valentines Collab Kit titled Change of Heart:

Another layout of Ryan and I!

The last kit I want to share with you today is from Captivated Visions of Elemental Scraps titled Travelogue. It has fabulous elements and papers to scrap any and all travel photos you might have!

I have over 700 pictures of our trip to Europe in 2006, so I thought I would start at the beginning of our trip in Paris. Here is our first day at the Notre Dame:




I will be back soon with Friday's new releases!!

No comments:

Post a Comment