Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday's Releases....

on Monday! Life got in the way once again of posting this on time! We had "stuff" going on from last Wednesday through Sunday - from art classes to dance classes to playdates and Disney on Ice....and finally on Monday I have a free moment! But sadly from all that "stuff" my little girl got sick once again! Will it ever end? *sigh*

On to Friday's new releases at Scrap Matters. First up is a fabulous new template pack from Wendy of WM [squared] Designs:


And she also made my latest favorite bundle (which you can also buy each part separately if you would like) - Month by Month Pregnancy! I am pregnant now, so this kit will be my definite go-to for the next 5 months!



I combined both the templates and the Pregnancy Bundle to create my very first layout of the little baby in my tummy:


Next up is a gorgeous Valentines kit from Amber of Stolen Moments titled, Yummy Scrummy Love:



There is also a matching Alpha in the store titled Red Hot Alpha:


And these beautiful accent labels to match:


You can get all of these (among some other goodies such as a brag book, and hybrid goodies) in a bundle for a discounted price as well! Here is my layout (which BTW I have to toot my own horn and brag that I was honored with Layout Of The Week at Scrap Matters for this!):

And the last thing I want to show you is my Week 3 submission to Digiscrapaddicts Scrap Off contest. I really like how this one turned out and am hoping my score reflects that as well!

I have a busy scrapping week ahead of me.....I will be back with new goodies soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment