Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Goodies

Sorry I am almost a week late with this...I haven't been feeling 100% the past few days. My hubby gave me his yucky cold!! Let me get straight to the goodies! First up is this amazing, jam-packed, Journey 365 kit by Wendy of WM [Squared] Designs. I will be using this over and over and over again throughout the year!




I also used her templates, Day by Day Version 1 for my first weeks layout for Journey 365:



And my week 1 layout:


The next goody I want to share is these fabulous Big Picture Templates from SuzyQ Scraps at Scrap Orchard:

My layout of my little family using a big picture:


Another Scrap Orchard goody is from Lyndsay Riches titled Love & Lullabies. This kit is perfect for all of those sleeping baby pictures you know you have in your stash!


I scrapped Alahna at only a few weeks old using this beautiful kit!

The next kit I want to show you is a beautiful Valentines Day kit by geniaBeana Scraps of Elemental Scraps titled, Love Sweet Love.


I really like how this layout turned out - Alahna's first Valentines Day, in 2008:

And the final layout I want to show you is my Week 2 submission to DSA's Scrap Off 2010. I did really well the first round but didn't do as well with this layout. I did receive some great CC though and hope to use it towards creating a better layout this week! Wish me luck!


I will be back tomorrow with some more new stuff! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment