Thursday, April 15, 2010

A few days later....

and I am showing you last Friday's new releases!
Have you seen Amber of Stolen Moments newest collab kit with Britt-ish Designs? If not, you must head over to Scrap Matters and check out the theater themed kit, Opening Night:


I will definitely be using this kit again, but I just scratched the surface of whats included by scrapping my daughter being her cheesy ham self:



The next collab I want to show you is by Wendy of WM [Squared] Designs and Sarah Bennett, both of Scrap Matters. In celebration of Earth Day this week, here is a preview of their themed kit titled Go Green:


I don't have any Earth Day type of pictures to scrap, so I chose to use pictures of where our family considers this Heaven on Earth, Dinkey Creek, California!


The final kit I want to share with you is a super fab Earth Day collab between SuzyQ Scraps and Amanda Heimann titled, Going Green.

I just LOVE Suzy's doodled frogs in this kit, and it just screamed at me to scrap my daughter's Halloween costume from last year - yes, my daughter was a frog! I really love how this LO turned out!


Thanks for looking! I hope to be on time with my blog post on the MANY new releases this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment