Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday, again!

I'm baaack! That cake sure was yummy! Ready for this weeks goodies?? Here we go!
First up is a collab between Stolen Moments and Stacy's Backdoor Designs called Boys in My Backyard. Check this super fun boy kit:


It really is a perfect kit for any outdoor photos you may have to scrap. I re-scrapped some of my favorite photos of Alahna that I had originally scrapped back when I first started playing around in Photoshop and looking back hated what I had done with them. I am happy with how this one turned out!



Next up is a super girly Spring kit by Wendy of WM [Squared] Designs titled, Spring Is Here.



And another set of fabu Templates inspired by fellow CT members, Becca and Wendy, called Be Inspired - Becca & Wendy:


My layout uses both the Spring kit as well as the templates:


On Wendy's blog, Jen D is hosting a Blog Template Challenge that I was able to play with. Click on the Template preview below to take you to Wendy's blog where you can download the template and play along!


Here is my sample of what you can do with the template using Wendy's kit, Happy Easter:

The last kit I was able to play with this week I was slightly unsure about before downloading. The reason being is that it is first of all called Talkin' About Boys, and the second being that I don't have any boys (yet!)!! So I wasn't sure if I would be able to pull this amazing kit off....but I was able to use the gorgeous neutral colors in this kit to showcase my little girl. Here is the kit by Lyndsay Riches found exclusively at Scrap Orchard:


And my layout of my sweet girl:


Whew! I am so happy to say I am officially caught up on my blogging all these gorgeous kits and my layouts. I hope you all have a great weekend and following week and I will try my best to stay on top of keeping you in the scrapping loop!

No comments:

Post a Comment