Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Uh oh! Need to update my LO's and catch up!

Hello fellow scrappers! It's been a while! I have a lot of catching up to do! I will start by showing you last weeks kits that I was privileged to play with!

Unfortunately I had to end my guest gig with Rachel of Captivated Visions, because I have had some pregnancy complications which have made me have to slow down and rest more than I was. She is such a sweetheart though and I will be keeping in touch with my new-found digi-friend and talented designer! The last kit I was able to play with, is also my favorite, and is titled Very Cherry. Check it out at Elemental Scraps:

The layout I did with the kit won me Layout-Of-The-Day at Gotta Pixel!! I just love the colors and textures of this kit!! Check out my daughter and her cousin at just a few weeks old!


Next up is an April color-play kit by genia Beana Scraps, titled Spring Sunset. You can find the Elements, Paper Pack, as well as Card-Stock at Elemental Scraps:

I used the various parts of the Color-Play Pack to create this page of my sleepy little baby girl! It seems like so long ago!

I am super excited to share this next kit with you!! SuzyQ Scraps came up with the most fabulous idea EVER! Have you seen tons of wedding kits in the shops and always thought that there was nothing to match your wedding colors and pictures? Well now there is something JUST FOR YOU! She has created "Especially For You - Made To Order" which is a wedding kit that you order specifically for your pictures and colors! You buy the kit (follow the link by clicking on the kit picture), and email Suzy your color choices. Then she emails you back a custom kit of papers and elements! Easy-peasy and such a great idea!

I had a slower scrapping week last week so I was able to do 2 layouts with the custom kit she made just for me! I ordered neutral papers and then cream and red elements. Here is a taste of what I could do with this gorgeousness:

SuzyQ Scraps also had a different wedding kit in the Scrap Orchard store last week as well. Check out Especially For Melanie:


I did a wedding layout of none-other-than me with this beautifully elegant kit!


The final kit I want to share from last week is by Wendy of WM [Squared] Designs titled Vintage Spring. This beautiful kit is found at Scrap Matters:


I also used a new template pack from Wendy to create this layout of my Alahna!


I am going to go satisfy my pregnancy craving of chocolate cake right now and I will be back to update you with this weeks kits and layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment