Friday, March 26, 2010

New Releases to Share!

Happy Friday, fellow scrappers! Ready for a ton of new releases?? I won't talk your ear off, but just get right to them!

First up is these super fun doodle borders by SuzyQ Scraps, called Oopsie-Doodle: Borders 1:

And this extravagantly gorgeous kit titled Indulge Me:
Both can be found on sale at Scrap Orchard by clicking the above previews. Here is my layout using both the borders and the kit:


Next up is an Easter kit from Wendy of WM [Squared] Designs. You can find Happy Easter at Scrap Matters, and on sale today!

And then check these out!! Wendy did a template pack inspired by none-other than ME! So fun, eh? They are titled, Be Inspired: Niki, and are also on sale at Scrap Matters.


I did a layout using both the Easter kit and the Template Pack:

Stolen Moments is also releasing a template pack today, based on fellow CT member Kim's layouts. Check out Scraps By Number: Just Call Me Kim:


I used the kit Ten Tiny Toes (also by Stolen Moments) along with this template pack to create this fun belly progression layout:

Next up is a beautiful kit by geniaBeana Scraps of Elemental Scraps titled, A Quiet Moment:


I stepped out of my scrapping comfort zone a bit to create this layout, and very pleased with how it turned out!

The last thing I wanted to share with you was actually a release from last week. Another template pack from WM [Squared] Designs called, Be Inspired: Tanya.


I used one of my favorite kits from Wendy called Beach Bum, along with the templates to create this layout:


Now what are you waiting for? Go check it all out and buy something in the stores!!!!
Oh, and have a great weekend!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment