Thursday, March 18, 2010

Easter Kits Galore!

Happy Spring, gorgeous weather and the Easter holiday! I just love this time of year! It is always so busy, but so much fun too!
Ready to see the most gorgeous Easter kits out there right now??! I had the privilege of working with the 3 most beautiful kits this week!

First up is the collab Easter Morning by Stolen Moments and Man In The Moon Designs, found at Scrap Matters:

Here is my layout using this kit:


Next up is another collab kit by SuzyQ Scraps and Ziggle Designs titled Bunny Imposters. This super fun kit is found exclusively at Scrap Orchard, and has THE cutest hand drawn character elements!! Definitely a must-have for your scrapping collection!
Another layout of mine using the same pictures from last Easter. Here is a scared Alahna sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap!



The final Easter kit I want to share with you is by Lyndsay Riches of Scrap Orchard. I just LOVE these colors and the elements are perfect for both Spring and Easter photos. Check out Spring Flings & Easter Things:


I used photos of Alahna dying Easter Eggs last year, with this beautiful kit!


I had a super busy week, yet again, (does it ever slow down?) and was only able to scrap with one more new release. Wendy of WM [Squared] Designs released these fun templates titled Be Inspired - Melody. You can find them at Scrap Matters!


Along with the above templates, I used one of her older kits titled Shabby Chic. I just love this picture of Alahna and I! My little girl:


I really hope to have more scrapping time this week....I was in the hospital last week for Pre-Term Labor (nothing new to me, I've been there done that with Alahna) and so have been put on restricted activity. Needless to say, I will be doing less and hoping to scrap more!
Have a great week and see you back next weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment