Thursday, March 4, 2010

Scrap Orchard's Fresh Fruit:

It's Thursday, and do you know what that means? New release day at Scrap Orchard! I had the privilege to work with 2 of the Fresh Fruit releases today! First up is a beautiful kit from Lyndsay Riches, called A Cherry On Top:


I just love all of Lyndsay's drawn elements! She has such a unique style that is absolutely beautiful! I scrapped a few pictures of Alahna getting messy with a chocolate treat:


The next kit I was able to play with is a collab between SuzyQ Scraps and Kristin Aagard, titled Vroom Zoom Chugga Choo:

This kit has Suzy's hand drawn elements combined with Kristin's cartoony ones, to create a beautiful must-have kit! I scrapped Alahna's very first road trip to Dinkey Creek when she was just 4 months old:

I hope you check out these fabulous new releases! And don't forget to check back tomorrow....a little birdy told me I might be a part of a blog train, or something like that! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment