Saturday, March 6, 2010

WM [Squared] Goodies!

What a week I have had!! It is my daughters 3rd Birthday on Saturday, and I have been one busy mama getting ready for her big Princess party! I am behind on posting my blog entries (surprise, surprise!) and I also haven't had much scrapping time this week either.

To catch you up, here are last week's releases from Wendy of WM [Squared] Designs over at Scrap Matters. First up is a collab with Simply.Scraps titled Where The Heart Is:

My layout of my little family about a year and a half ago:

She also released these fun templates last week titled Be Inspired: Becca S.:


Also this St. Patrick's Day inspired kit titled Shamrocks:


Here is my layout using both the templates and the kit of Alahna at last St. Patty's Day:


I will work on my next blog post now, in hopes to catch up to what has been released to date!!

No comments:

Post a Comment