Monday, March 8, 2010

This Weeks New Releases

Like I had mentioned in my last blog post, I didn't have much scrapping time this week due to being busy with my daughter's birthday extravaganza! But I was able to play with a few fun kits that I want to share with you!
First up is a collab between Lyndsay Riches and Ziggle Designs of Scrap Orchard, titled Squeaky Clean:



I had really wanted to use this kit more than once, but the week just got away from me! I LOVE the colors and beautiful elements in it - and just had to scrap Alahna's first bath:



The next kit I was able to play with this week was Serendipity from SuzyQ Scraps, also found at Scrap Orchard:

She also released this co-ordinating or extra alpha titled Lucky You:


My layout uses both the kit and the Alpha, and is of Alahna's very first St. Patty's Day!


The last kit I used was from Captivated Visions titled Bellis Perennis. She has it available at her various shops, but I linked it to her Elemental Scraps store:

I thought this kit was perfect for pictures of Alahna last Spring playing in her sandbox:


I have one more kit to post tomorrow - but after that, I will MIA for a few days while family is in town and we are celebrating my baby turning 3! Hope you have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment