Friday, February 26, 2010

It's Friday!!!!

Happy Friday, yet again! Ready for a ton of beautiful new releases? I told you I was stuck at home this week with a sick kiddo! I was a busy scrappin' fool! haha!

First up is a collab kit by geniaBeana Scraps and Christy Skaggs of Go Digital Scrapbooking, titled Blossom:

My layout of my little girl who has already grown so much since I took these pictures over a year ago!


Wendy of WM [Squared] Designs has been super busy lately and I had the privilege of using a bunch of her goodies this week! First of hers is a new template pack titled Be Inspired - Bexy:


I also used her Project 365 Pregnancy Jumbo Kit on my layout of my growing baby boy!

For my next layout I combined these gorgeous new templates from Stolen Moments of Scrap Matters titled, Just Call Me Keyr:


And this beautiful collab kit by WM [Squared] Designs and Sya's Blueprints, both of Scrap Matters, called Forever Treasured:


Here is my layout using both those great products, of my 2 most favorite people in the whole world!

Last, but most definitely NOT least, is a kit from SuzyQ Scraps of Scrap Orchard titled, No Monsters Allowed. It is absolutely perfect for those pictures you have of your terrible two-er (I have a ton of those!).

And here's my little tantrum thrower (although she has been getting better about them in the past month or so!):

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I will be back next week, as always, with new goodies to share!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures and your layouts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete