Monday, February 1, 2010

Elemental Scraps New Releases

Once again I am a few days late on this post....don't know what it is about blogging on time, but its become harder - for sure!
Today I have 2 new releases from Elemental Scraps Designers which both released on Monday. First up is a kit from Captivated Visions titled, Sweet As Mallow:


Here is my layout using this tender kit:


Next up is geniaBeana Scraps new release for Elemental Scraps February Color Play. Her portion is titled U Rock, and can be bought for a limited time for a $1 each!


And my layout of my almost 3 year old:

The last LO I want to share is my final submission to the DSA Scrap Off Contest, last week. I ended up tying for 3rd place in the competition and won a one month guest spot on the DSA Creative Team! It was the first contest I have ever entered in the Digi-Scrappin' world and it sure felt good to do so well! Here's that final LO:

I am going to type up my blog post for tomorrow right now....so come back in the AM for more new releases (on the day they release!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment