Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sunshine This Week? ;)

Well maybe there was, but I have been cooped up in the house with a sick child - so I sure didn't get to feel it! But I did get to work with these 3 beautifully sunny kits!
First up is a kit SuzyQ Scraps created for the Daily Digi, called none other than Sunshine:

And here is my layout of my little sunshine:



Next up is another sunny looking collab kit by geniaBeana Scraps and Albums to Remember titled, A Super Special Day. Check it out at Elemental Scraps:


My layout using this bright kit got me a gallery standout at Elemental Scraps!



The final kit I wanted to share today is a March Grab Bag by Captivated Visions which can also be found at Elemental Scraps titled, Oh Sunshiny Day:


I scrapped one of the very few family pictures we took on our last trip to Hawaii with this kit:


I hope with the start of all these beautiful summery and sunny kits that Spring and Summer arrive soon!
Check back tomorrow for some more new releases!

No comments:

Post a Comment