Saturday, February 20, 2010

WOW am I behind on posting my layouts!!

I am just a tad behind in my blogging!! I have had a crazy past couple of weeks (and that's different from when??!!)....
So let me try to catch you up with my latest scrapping adventures!
I will start with the most recently released and work backwards...
First up is a collab Kit and Add-On by Stolen Moments and Scrapmuss Designs of Scrap Matters titled Lucky U:


I have been wanting to scrap this moment of Alahna for a long time now. It was the St. Patrick's Day right after her first birthday, and I was wanting to capture her getting all messy in the cake....


Next up is another collab kit by SuzyQ Scraps and Jady Day Studio of Scrap Orchard titled Ouchies & Ickies:

Another moment I have been wanting to scrap is of Alahna's first cold at just 5 weeks old. My little preemie was barely 5 pounds old when she got so sick that we had to put her to sleep sitting up in a chair. Such a sad moment for a new mommy!

Next up is another fabulous template pack from Wendy of WM [Squared] Designs. She has the best Project 365 Templates! Check out Day by Day V.3:

I made a 2 pager with these templates! I am soooo far behind in scrapping my 365 Journey!! I don't think I will make it the whole year...

Next up is another collab kit - this time by SuzyQ Scraps and Amy Sumrall of Scrap Orchard, titled Forest Frolic:


I am very proud of this layout for a number of reasons....I love how I edited the photos (my least strongest area of Digi-Scrapping), the composition feels right to me, AND I got the fabulous honor of Layout-of-the-Week at Scrap Orchard for it! That's the first time I have received that honor at their site - so that's huge to me!

The last kit I want to share with you is also a collab between Captivated Visions and Connie Prince titled Forever. It can be found at Scrap Matters, Elemental Scraps, and Gotta Pixel.


I scrapped a picture of Ryan and I on my 29th birthday, when we took a Cruise to Cabo:

I have a bunch more to show you later in the week....so hopefully now that I am caught up on my blogging I can stay caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment