Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Friday!

Ready for today's new releases??? There are some fabulous new goodies out today!
First up is a bright and bold new kit from Lyndsay Riches of Scrap Orchard titled, I Got A Feelin':


I also used Captivated Visions new All Stacked Up V.1 Templates, shown here and found at Elemental Scraps for only $1!


Here is my layout using both Lyndsay's kit and Captivated Visions template of my hot tempered 2 year old and her daily temper tantrums:




Next up is a new Alpha from Amber of Stolen Moments called Beat Up and Screwed Up Alpha:


I used this new alpha along with an older kit of Amber's, Pure Perfection, for pictures of our recent trip to Disneyland:



Last, but most definitely NOT least, is this stunningly gorgeous Valentines-y kit from Wendy of WM [Squared] Designs. She calls it Love Potion #9, and also has coordinating Alphas (in MANY colors), and a HUMONGOUS Word Art Pack!



My layout using all 3, is of the very first time I got to see Alahna - after being wheeled down to the NICU after spending hours in recovery....such a precious moment!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment