Thursday, April 22, 2010

Gotta catch up before the iNSD festivities begin!

I have been so busy this week preparing for all the iNSD sales, goodies, and treats that I almost forgot to blog last weeks new releases! So I need to get these out there before they are lost in the business of the weekend!

Wendy of WM [Squared] Designs came out with a new set of Project 365 templates called Day by Day V.4:

So I gave up on my Project 365 about 6 weeks ago...I know, I know - bad bad Niki! I have been so super busy and so super pregnant....well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! So I didn't scrap Project 365 but tried to catch up on my Pregnancy Belly Progression shots instead with this fun multi-photo template set:


Next up is a collab kit between Stolen Moments and Melissa Bennett, found at Scrap Matters, called Sweet As Sugar:


I just love this super girly kit and had to scrap photos of my super girly-girl:


Next up is one of my newest favorite kits, another collab kit, between Lyndsay Riches and Wild Dandelion Designs of Scrap Orchard, called Mommy Deerest:


This is my favorite photo of Alahna and I, taken on my 30th birthday, and I am so in love with how my layout turned out. If I had to explain my favorite scrapping style this would be it!


The last item I want to share with you are these fabulous word bit strips by SuzyQ Scraps of Scrap Orchard called Lifelines #1. They are the absolute perfect addition to any layout!


I used them on a layout I did of Alahna's 3rd Birthday party:


I will be sitting down tomorrow and setting up my ultra long blog post for the iNSD weekend! I have 6 new items to share - from HUGE grab bags to beautiful kits galore! Check back Friday morning for the news!

No comments:

Post a Comment