Thursday, September 17, 2009

Autumn is quickly approaching!!

What a week I have had! Between getting back in the swing of "normal" life after vacation and getting back in my groove of scrapbooking - let's just say I am one tired momma! I am going to make tonight my TV night and crack myself open a bottle of vino and just veg! I think I have a couple of my guilty pleasures in my DVR, hehe!

So onto the scrapping. I have done 6 layouts in the past 6 days! I don't normally scrap that much in one week, but lets just say I was making up for missed time! I also did my first ever Speed Scrap this week, and had a ton of fun! I can't wait to try my hand at another one next week! Because I have so many layouts to share I am going to do 3 today and 3 tomorrow (2 of them don't release til tomorrow anyway!)

The first is a re-release from Stolen Moments and now can be found in both of her stores at Scrap Matters and Sunshine Studio Scraps. I will link the kit to her Scrap Matters Store. The kit is titled, Hopeless Romantic, and I HAD to scrap one of my favorite wedding photos with this gorgeous kit. I based it off of our first dance and even included the words to the song on the LO.



And my layout with our first dance song, Testify by Phil Collins:

The next kit is from Lyndsay Riches over at Scrap Orchard. She titled this one, Little Angel, and I thought it was perfect for Alahna's Valentine's Day photos. I love the doodley (is that word?) elements and the bright colors! Here's the kit (on sale Friday only!!!):

And my Layout:

And here is the start of my Autumn Kits and Layouts (I have 2 more to show tomorrow). This bright and whimsical kit is by Desytka Designs and she released it at her newest store first, Dreamland Digital Designs. Check out her latest, Autumn Wishes, at the brand new store:

And my layout of my little pumpkin (it seems like just yesterday she was as small as the pumpkins in the patch!):



I will show you my Speed Scrap LO tomorrow with a new release and a re-release from Stolen Moments. Have a great Thursday night and TTYS!
*hugs*
Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment