Friday, September 11, 2009

Stolen Moments Re-Releases!

Happy Friday everyone!! I am officially home from my super long vacation and extremely exhausted! It was a long day of travel yesterday and it feels good to be home! I am happy to have Alahna back in her OWN bed and me back in mine! hehe!!

Now on to my Friday scrapping news!

Amber of Stolen Moments has re-released some of her products into each store. I was able to play with two of these products! The first is being released today at SUN and will be 20% off only today!!
The next one is a kit that she originally sold at SUN and is now selling at SM - and is also 20% off today only!!
And I did a LO using both the template and the kit together:
I am glad to be home and happy to be able to scrap again! I missed my favorite hobby and can't wait to get creative again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment