Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lotsa big news again today!!

This is the week of big news it seems in my digital scrapbooking world! And I am all the way on the other end of the US still enjoying my 2 week vacation in Hawaii. I still have no access to my obsession of scrapping, but I can share all the big news with you on my lovely blog! hehe! ;)

So the first is just an extension of yesterday's fun blog train (which, BTW, you can still take advantage of!!)....
As you know, Kimi and Val (geniaBeana) will be collabing at their new store (GDS) on a regular basis. Their first collab is ready to go!! It's called Hoo's My Boy, and it's awesome! The best part? They're giving away two FREE copies - one at DigiScrapAddicts (hosted by Super Spy Zeee) and one at DigiShopTalk (hosted by Super Spy AZK). You can post in both threads for two chances to win! Here's a sneak peek:


I will post my layout using this kit once it is released on Friday!

And my second little bit of good news is regarding my newest CT - Amber of Stolen Moments has been offered a permanent spot at Scrap Matters and is celebrating my offering 20% off her entire store through September 3rd!! Check out her blog HERE for more info, and her store HERE for the beautiful products!

No comments:

Post a Comment