Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Friday!!

Cup of coffee in hand, and daughter is fed....time to share my Friday scrapping news! (This is becoming part of my Friday morning routine!)
The first kit I am going to show you is super yummy and super cute and definitely ready for fall (even though we don't really ever get a fall here in LV - I still love this kit!). Amber of Stolen Moments titled this fabulous Autumn kit, Sweater Weather, and its found at both of her stores - Sunshine Studio Scraps and Scrap Matters (click the store name to take you right there!) AND for today only you can get it for a steal!! It's 20% off so hurry over and take advantage of that deal!
The kit:


And my layout....I used pictures of our first day of cold last October. Alahna looked so dang cute in her hoodie that I just had to break out the camera! hehe!

The next item is an Alpha that is actually a re-release from something Amber originally put in SUN, and is now available at SM. It's called Hodge Podge Alpha Stamps - Primary, and I used her kit Play All Day (also shown below) to create my layout.

And my layout....I used pictures of Alahna playing with our best-friends daughter, Alexandria, last December when they visited at Christmas time. I thought the colors in the pictures matched the kit and alpha perfectly!
Remember my post yesterday about my first Speed Scrap ever?? Well I participated in one at GoDigitalScrapbooking hosted by one of the Designers I CT for, Val of geniaBeana Scraps. I used another Designers kit though (hehe - good thing they are friends and like to collab together!), Kimi's Kreations newest kit titled Country Caramel. It is perfect for those fall pictures with the beautiful earthy tones, AND it is also on sale right now for only $2.40!!!! You seriously can't beat that - so hurry over and get it now!!!
The kit (linked to her store!):

And my speed scrap LO! How do you think I did for my first one ever?? I hope to do another one next week! It was fun and I like the social aspect of it!


Well I need to get my butt in gear and go shower so we can leave for a Birthday Party today. I am super excited also because I have a Birthday present arriving in the mail for me today....we ordered a brand new IMac computer for my present!!! Our current desktop has been giving me tons of grief by freezing constantly! So this is what I wanted for the big 3-0! I can't wait to play!!!
That's all my news! Have a great weekend and TTYS!
*hugs*
Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment