Friday, September 4, 2009

Two new kits released today!

You know what I was thinking earlier today?? Good thing I brought my lappy on vacation with me!! There has been so much exciting news in my little digital scrapbooking world this week that I would be completely out of the loop if I wasn't "plugged in!"

The first is that fun little sneak peak I showed you a few days ago....Well it's a collab between Kimi's Kreations and geniaBeana scraps (my 2 CT's that merged, remember??) titled, "Hoo's My Boy!" It is their first official collab and is exclusive to their new store, GoDigitalScrapbooking. Click on the image to take you straight to the store!! OH, AND....it is only $2.50 right now!! HURRY and get this fun kit before it goes up!!!!



And of course my LO (which I did before I left for Hawaii!)....I thought this kit was perfect for our family camping pictures. I am sure I will be using it again real soon considering I have a ton of Dinkey Creek pictures to scrap!



And the second kit is by one of my newest CT's, Amber of Stolen Moments. She previously released this one at Scrap Matters, and is releasing it today at Sunshine Studio Scraps for the first time. A funny story (okay well kinda crazy! hehe!) goes along with my LO on this one...I was having some serious scrapping withdrawals and felt guilty about being accepted to this new and fabulous CT and not producing any work yet, so I downloaded Photoshop Elements on the laptop and played with this beautiful kit! I don't love how my LO turned out b/c the program is unfamiliar to me, and seems much more basic, but it was fun for me to play while Alahna slept!
You can get this kit HERE for SSS and HERE for SM. (Just a hint though...it's on sale today only, Friday, at SSS!!)



And that LO I was talking about:


I hope you all have a fabulous holiday weekend and take tons of pictures!! You know I have already and will share them with you very soon!
*hugs*
Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment