Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

What a busy week it has been! I have tried my best to keep up with all my Creative Teams - but haven't had the chance to post what I have done so far!!

A few days ago Desytka Designs came out with her latest kit titled, Sweet Little Dreamer. I've linked the kit preview to her store at NDISB but she is now also at ScrapBird as well!

Here's this beautiful, dream-like kit:



And my Layout using the kit:



And today Kris Myer's Designs over at PDW released this eclectic kit titled, Peace, Hope & Love:


And my LO....I titled it My Wish and used the song lyrics to Rascal Flatts song with the same name. For those who have never heard the song it says:

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,

And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,

I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,

Yeah, this, is my wish.



And the last LO I have to post is one I did for myself (not part of a Creative Team), and I call it Pretty Girl....I just love Alahna's eyes in these pictures!

Credits: Love and Lemonade by Tracie Stroud. It's A Date by Tracie Stroud. Doodletime border by Tracie Stroud. Template - Blueprints No. 6 by DeCrow Designs. All found at Scrap Orchard.

Stay tuned b/c I have a pretty big to-do list of LO's for my Creative Teams. My next project is a challenge that I am super excited about!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment