Monday, August 24, 2009

Guest Spot for Lyndsay Riches coming to an end....

August is nearing an end, so that means my guest spot with Lyndsay Riches over at Scrap Orchard is too. I would probably have another week or so if it weren't for the fact that I am hopping on a plane on Wednesday night/Thursday early early AM for home. I am originally from Hawaii and haven't been there since I was pregnant with Alahna, nearly 3 years ago. This will be her first trip, and she will be able to see the Grandparents for the first time in many years. I am looking forward to this long trip (2 weeks!) but know I will be going through some major scrapping withdrawals!! I have a few more LO's I need to get done before I leave (some fun news will be announced while I am gone....) so I can be prepared to keep up with the fabulous teams I am so blessed to be a part of.
Here's the kit I worked with by Lyndsay - it's a bit older, but absolutely gorgeous and super fun to work with:


And my LO using it, which I titled "Adorable!"

Head on over to Scrap Orchard today!!! Her fabulous birthday sale ends tonight!!!
I will update and upload here while on vacay, so don't forget to check back for the news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment