Friday, August 14, 2009

Cool Summer by Lyndsay Riches at Scrap Orchard!

So it's still August, so that means I am still having fun playing with Lyndsay Riches kits over at Scrap Orchard!!! I am not lying to you when I say she has the easiest kits to scrap with!!! They are so amazing to work with and I have been super happy at how each of my LO's have turned out. I got to play with her kit titled, Cool Summer, last night....and LOVE how my LO turned out. I'm not gonna lie though....I am super bummed I haven't got any "love" at any of my galleries for this one. Cause that's how much I like this LO! I would truly appreciate any comments here.....ever?!? Is anyone reading this????

Here's the kit:

And my layout of Miss Nah-Nah eating Popsicles!



Oh, and one last thing before I lay on the couch and become one with my TV....I am on a new Creative Team! WOOT WOOT! Genia Beana Scraps over at Scrapable!! She and my other CT, Kimi's Kreations, have merged to become one fabulous scrappin' team!! LOVE these girls!! There are only good things to come from these ladies!

Good night for now! *hugs* Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment