Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Motto Challenge using Paper Packs Vol 1 by Kris Myers

So I'm back, like promised! ;) I finished that challenge I was talking about briefly yesterday. This subject is very near and dear to my heart. The challenge was to scrap words you live by or your motto of how you live life. I call my motto of life, "One Love."

The journaling of my layout reads:
I live my life by what I call the "One Love" principal or motto. What that means is that all people are created equal and that no person should ever be judged by another based on race, age, gender, sexual preference, ability, religion, etc. One of my favorite songs by the Black Eyed peas says it best:
"One love, one blood, one people.
One heart, one beat, we equal.
Connected like the Internet.
United that's how we do.
Let's break walls, so we see through.
Let love and peace lead you.
We could overcome the complication cause we need to
Help each other, make these changes
Brother, sister, rearrange this
The way I'm thinking that we can change this
bad condition.
Wait, use you mind and not your greed.
Let's connect and then proceed.
This is something I believe.
We are one, we're all just people!"
Here's the Paper Pack found at Kris' store at PDW:




And my Layout I created for this challenge:


Credits:
Painted Paper Vol 1 by Kris Myers of PDW
Flourish and Ribbon from Infinity & Beyond by Kari Quinto of PDW
Word Art from I'm Yours Kit Collab by DeCrow & Britt-ish Designs at Scrap Orchard
Tiny Hearts from Into My Soul Kit by Madame Wing of TheDigiChick
Fonts: Trubble and Sweetheart Script.

1 comment: