Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Creative Team!!! New Creative Team!!

I am writing this on the sunny island of Oahu, in Hawaii!! I am on vacation visiting my family, but had to write this blog entry because I am soooooooooooooooooo super excited!! I applied to be on the Creative Team for Stolen Moments of Sunshine Studio Scraps and Scrap Matters - and guess what?!?!??! I made it!!!!! I am still in shock that I made it, but couldn't be more excited!! Amber has the best designs and I am thrilled to help her promote them and play with her amazing kits!! Here is the first layout I did for her using her Polka Dot Bikini kit:


And here is the kit preview which you can purchase at Scrap Matters (kit image is linked to the store):


AND if you check out her blog HERE, you can win a gift certificate to her store for $5!! Also, there are little bio's of each of her new CT members there as well! Don't miss this fabulous opportunity to win!
I am logging off for now - gotta go get ready for dinner with my best friend and enjoy this beautiful Hawaiian weather!
Come back on September 1st for a few freebies from me and some BIG news!!
xoxoxox,
Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment