Friday, August 7, 2009

Flowery Earthy Goodness = Blessed

My favorite thing on a Friday night used to be have a few glasses of wine and watch my DVR-ed episode of Grey's Anatomy. Well this summer my favorite Friday night activity is to have a few glasses of wine and create a Scrapbooking Layout! I know this will change once my shows are back on, but for now that's what I like to do! Call me old (I turn 30 next month!), call me boring, or just call me a home-body....whatever it may be, that's what I like to do!

I am guesting on Lyndsay Riches Creative Team this month and the sweet girl has been feeling miserable this past week! She sadly wasn't able to do a new release this week, but graciously gave me one of her past releases to play with. It's called Flowery Earthy Goodness, in which she teamed up with Simply Scraps to create this warm, bright, and super fun kit! I had a blast playing with it and hope you like my creation!

Here's the kit (as always linked to the store....so hurry over and buy it!!!):

This kit made me think of Autumn, and Thanksgiving, and then led me to think of everything I am blessed with.....which always makes me think of my daughter! So this Layout is appropriately titled, Blessed:


No comments:

Post a Comment