Sunday, October 4, 2009

An Announcement and Catchin' Up

It's been a while since I have last blogged! Before I go into my latest layouts, I have an announcement to make! Amber of Stolen Moments is closing up shop at Sunshine Studio Scraps. Which means a HUGE sale on all of her products over there!! Everything will be 20% off Oct. 5th-10th. She will also be retiring several products, and those will be marked down 40-50% off.
All coupons or other discounts will be disabled during this time. Here is an ad to her closing sale linked to the store!!! Hurry on over because you don't want to miss these deals!


Okay, now time to catch up on a few of my latest layouts (I have about 3 others I can't share yet until the kits are released later this week!). The first I did to support our CT blog for Stolen Moments. If you head over there you will see that we are running tons of different challenges for prizes, and I tried my hand at Lori's template challenge! Here is the kit I used, titled Holding Out:



And my layout using Lori's template:


The next kit I played with this week was by Kimi's Kreations of GDS. It is titled Doodlebug and was sooooo super fun and cute to play with!!! Don't let the colors fool you, it was extremely versatile and absolutely gorgeous!


And my layout using a picture of Alahna when she was just 4 months old! I titled it Cuddlebug instead of the kits title Doodlebug because we used to call her that when she was itty bitty!



And my last layout that I am going to show you (for now!) was just a kit I bought last week because I thought it matched Alahna's 1st Halloween costume perfectly. It was fun to actually buy a kit and scrap at my leisure! I had a down week last week with Creative Teams and needed my scrap fix! hehe!! Here's my little bunny rabbit:


Check back in the next few days, I have some fun new kits that are releasing towards the end of the week that I want to show you!
*hugs*
Niki

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Stunning layouts, Niki! So cute and fun! LOVE THEM!! :D

    ReplyDelete