Thursday, October 8, 2009

Friday New Releases....

Happy Friday!!! Remember that sneak peek I showed you a few days ago?? Wanna see the beautiful kit it goes to?? Amber of Stolen Moments totally outdid herself on this one!! I can honestly say its the most beautiful kit I have ever seen let alone got to play with! She titled it, Into The Night (did you go guess on our CT blog??), and it can be found at Scrap Matters.


And of course my layout to go with this gorgeousness. I have to brag for a moment....I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned on here that my husband, Ryan, is an artist. Well his opinion means the world to me, because, well, I am not! hehe! I always show him my layouts because this is my creative outlet, and as an artist he can truly appreciate that. Well he fell in love with my layout! He said I picked the perfect colors to go with those pictures because of the hues in her face....well you don't care about all of that, but it sure felt good coming from him!


The next new release today comes from Lyndsay Riches and is a Halloween themed kit titled, Something Wicked (fun name, eh!?). The colors in this kit are so bright and the elements are so fun! Lyndsay did a great job making this kit her own unique style! You can pick it up at Scrap Orchard and will be 20% off for today only!


And my layout is of Alahna's first pumpkin carving experience back in 2007. It's crazy to think this will be her 3rd year of carving pumpkins! *sigh* Where did my itty bitty baby go??


That's it for now. I have a few more layouts to complete this weekend, and I am taking a Photoshop Class through GDS that I have to do one more lesson in as well.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment