Friday, October 16, 2009

Templates and Templates Oh My!

Happy Friday!! Do you like Templates? How bout' blocking Templates?? Amber of Stolen Moments has released 8 new blocking Templates today at Scrap Matters! The first set I am going to show you is titled R.O.U.N.D.E.D.:



I did a LO with one of them using Stolen Moment's kit, Into The Night:


Here is a preview of the second group of templates, titled B.L.O.C.K.E.D.:

And for my layout I used one of the block templates as well as the kit, Everyday Elegance, and Phrases [Framed] - all found at Stolen Moments store at Scrap Matters.


And guess what? You can get all 8 templates in THIS bundle pack for a discounted price!

That's all for today! I hope you have a great weekend and I will show you even more new goodies next week!

*hugs* Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment